Thursday, March 10, 2011

Video for the Viewers

Unfortunately with the number of orders coming in, updating the blog has been difficult. Yet thankfully, I was able to video one of the basic ties that I do, and now I can throw it up on here. This pattern is something I came up with after being inspired by a buddy, Tim-dog, just before I went to the bulkley this past fall. He's another mad tier, and whips up some beauty bugs. What I managed to take from him was the body-less frame. The fact that there is no braid, tinsel, dubbed body allows for extreme translucency and sparseness. When in the water, this fly is a super leechy looking thing, with tons of movement.

Thankfully, the fish up north in the Skeena had no complaints.



Follow the link to the video! (Caution/Warning!!! the lyrics to the songs are not for all)

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/droussanidis/?action=view&current=Video1.mp4

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I have seen many of your flies on Facebook. Thanks for sharing the great pics !
    -Terry

    ReplyDelete