Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gone Fishing The Last Few....

Well after sitting in the shop tortured by the good water conditions and plentiful reports of fish, me and a friend decided to head out and try our luck. Rain, cold, wind and steelhead were all part of the 2 days on the water.

Here are our results.

 I managed a late afternoon nate buck the evening of the first day. He had a tiny bit of colour, but still plenty chrome for me.

 This big buck broke the drought for my buddy, not a bad way to start off the landing streak.











Not much to say after that..... this super hot, super chrome hatchery doe finished off his day.

All in all, another pair of great days on the flow. Its getting harder and harder to wait for a day off knowing the fish are biting. In the meantime look for a few demo's of some flies. I have a few in mind, everything from a classicy/fancy shadow box show fly, to a standard intruder, to me testing out the new tubology tying system. Until then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment